EP 067: The Turtle Traders story, following major trends, and managing investors money w/ Jerry Parker
For those who don’t know, Jerry is one of the original widely-recognized, Turtle Traders. The Turtles were a small (somewhat secretive) group of traders who were mentored and trained by Richard Dennis, a big time commodities trader, in the 80’s.
Today, Jerry remains the founder of Chesapeake Capital, which is a commodity trading advisor, and he has well ‘n truly stuck to his roots as a die-hard trend follower.
We discuss all the above at length, plus I also had a few questions for Jerry around the subject of trading other people’s money–which is something you may not have considered before. And on the other side, some of the questions you should ask a CTA (or money manager) before investing.
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
· More interviews: https://chatwithtraders.com
· Free resources: https://chatwithtraders.com/resources
· Sponsored by BrokerNotes: http://brokernotes.co/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithtraders
· Facebook: http://facebook.com/chatwithtraders
· Instagram: https://instagram.com/chatwithtraders_
· Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/chat-with-traders
· Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/chat-with-traders