EP 070: Specializing, automating, and using stats for high probability trade setups w/ Jeff Davis
Jeff is a day trader who specializes in the S&P futures, and predominately trades a mean-reversion strategy which is built upon data and statistical probabilities.
Across his 20+ year trading career, Jeff has also been heavily involved in the process of developing and deploying algorithmic strategies—but slightly less these days.
In this interview we talk about Jeff’s prop days, risks of being a one-man-business, automated trading, specializing, statistics, and more.
From this conversation, I think you’ll pick up on the underlying theme, which is all about building confidence in your strategy and then being able to size up when you have an edge.
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
· More interviews: https://chatwithtraders.com
· Free resources: https://chatwithtraders.com/resources
· Sponsored by Technician: http://technicianapp.com/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithtraders
· Facebook: http://facebook.com/chatwithtraders
· Instagram: https://instagram.com/chatwithtraders_
· Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/chat-with-traders
· Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/chat-with-traders